My First Cruise.

Hello Y’all. My first post in this community. Anyways, I’m gonna on My first cruise ever in February of 2020. What should I expect? What should I visit/ do in Cozumel and Progresso? Thanks.

Tags: Caribbean - Western

49 Answers

Amazing...are you sure our two aren't related? or mebbe the same woman?

I am pretty sure it is almost universal.

Too funny! Here’s a tip for you people for some reason have a problem with port and starboard sides of the ship. Very easy to remember. Port and left both have four letters. Forward the pointy end of the ship. Aft the rear of the ship.

lookit the fish on the carpet..

That is an NCL thing. They always swim to the bow ... except for the red fish. The rebellious fish always swims to the stern

Fun, Sun and great food

I'm gonna have to lose twenty pounds next year so I can gain in back in Feb of 20.

Surprosingly, you probably will not gain that much weight on a cruise due to all the added activity. I usually lose about 5#.

Welcome to cruising. Enjoy your cruise. Expect to have a great time being waited on and treated like a celebrity. Everything will be done for you. You just show up and have fun. Everything may not go smoothly but go with the flow. If something is seriously wrong, though, notify the front desk & they will try to fix the problem. If they don't know about it, they can't help you.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.