CrusinTim
Contributor Level: Cruise Director

Review by CDH

MSC Divina April 19, 2014 - The Worst Cruise Ever!

In response to review, CrusinTim says ...

OUCH!!! Good review yet an unexpected one for MSC! Even though I have never sailed MSC, I always considered them to be "top shelf" in accordance with their pricing. When I started to read you review, I stsrted to fault the problems to "maybe" new crew on the ship. But, as I read on, there is NO way the WHOLE ship was new crew members. By the way, RCCL does the "everyone in the cabin must buy" a drink card but that pertains to the alcohol plans. I tried to get one just for myself on the Jewel and the Brilliance last year but it had to be for both my wife and I. I explained to RCCL that my wife doesn't and has never drank alcohol and their response was that the only way to get around it was to fax to them a doctors note saying she is allergic to alcohol. Now, if she has never had ANY alcohol in her 45+ years, how would she know she is allergic? Thanks for the post. It put's a new light on MSC for me.

Tags: MSC Cruises Caribbean - Eastern MSC Divina

1 Answer

MSCCruisesUSA
Contributor Level: Second Mate
We appreciate you sharing your honest feedback. Customer service is very important to us and we'd like the opportunity to hear more about your experience. Please email our Customer Service Department directly at customer-srvc@msccruisesusa.com with more information.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.