MIracle March 2020, Miami Shortened

Received notice that our cruise on the Miracle was shortened by 3 days in March 2020 out of Miami March, 2 changed to the 5th (Panama Canal). Carnival did pay or at least offered to pay for our flight changes (reimbursement pending), and a $ 100 on board credit. Switched hotel dates with Hilton, both took some time.

I was not able to getting into the booking site so I assumed their was some issue and not until I emailed my personal cruse planner (Karen) did I get this change going. She did a great job explaining the process and was much better than a general email I over looked. If I was not retired this would have been a bigger mess straightening out vacation issues. This is an important cruise to me as my Grandfather, George Williams was an engineer on the Canal.

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines

4 Answers

This must suck. Hope it all works out to your satisfaction.

Does this mean that you will miss sea days or a port? I hope that all works out for you!

We were able to change flights and Carnival reimbursed to our on board account, (should have sent back to us), room changed via Hilton Points arriving two days early.

Glad you were able to rearrange things...sad the need to do so happened.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.