Luggage tags

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knows if RCI still mail luggage tags for guests in grand suites and higher? Our last cruise was 2 years ago but we were in balcony room so I remember we had to print out our tags. My hubby and I are booked in GS for our upcoming cruise and I thought we had the perk of getting the "real" tags delivered! 

Thank you for any info! 

Tags: Royal Caribbean

6 Answers

I believe you have to print your luggage tags regardless of sailing category with Royal Caribbean now, or the porter can provide them for you at the dock if needed.  There will be some great suite perks once you get aboard though!  Happy cruising!

According to their website FAQs, you can request luggage tags by logging into www.RoyalCaribbean.com/eDocs. Once you log on and provide your cruise booking number, departure date etc, you will see where to request the tags in the Luggage Tags section of the cruise doc page.

Thank you for your response!

I have been trying to do that but unfortunately I can't get in in our reservation! Phoned them multiply times and all I get is "sorry we have an issue with the website!" 

Getting frustrated, It's really disappointing that they don't send tags anymore. New ships, higher prices but I think RCI is loosing its class! 

Thank you  for your response! 

I really Hope the trip will be worth the money! For now things are uphill. Can't get into our reservation which is crazy as that makes me unable to check in and print our sea passes, check our documents or see about the tags! Oh well still have month and a half, so will see what will happen! 

I can understand your frustration - hope this is the only glitch in your cruise planning.

So sorry to hear about your problems with checking in to your cruise and printing your luggage tags.  Hopefully the problem will be solved before you board the ship.  Let us know if you get your tags. 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.