Looking for 2017 Malt Shop Memories Cruise Partner on Holland America Eurodam.

I just booked this morning the last available interior cabin on the sold out 2017 Malt Shop Memories Cruise. Cruise leaves out of Ft Lauderdale FL on 11/5/17 & returns there on 11/12/17. Looking for a non smoker male to share cabin & costs with. Stars appearing include Dion; the Beach Boys & Jay and the Americans. 

7 Answers

Wishing you well on your search -- that sounds like a great cruise!

Thanks!!!

I just had a vision of scooters and oxygen tanks.

The musicians or the passengers?Big Smile

Still - sounds like a good cruise

These are some of the artists who are appearing on the malt shop cruise. Still looking for someone to share my cabin with so I don't have to pay the whole double occupancy rate.

Good luck with your quest.  Enjoy your cruise.  I hope that you find a suitable cabin mate.

Yes

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.