Just booked our Greek Isles cruise for September 2019!

On the Jewel of the seas. 

Going from Rome -->Santorini, Greece --> Mykonos,Greece --> Athens, Greece-->Katakolon, Greece-->Rome.

This is an amazing cruise. We did not find another cruise that does this. And we are planning to be gone  10 days. Arriving two days before our cruise and leaving a day after our cruise.  Does that seem sufficient? 

7 Answers

That sounds like a great plan -- I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Sounds awesome!  I’m envious!!!

It doesn't sound real yet. I can't believe we're going to Rome AND Greece.

Congratulations! This sounds like a wonderful adventure!  I'm already looking froward to reading your review.Happy

Oh I know I'm going to love it. My father wanted to see Rome and I wanted to see Athens. Best of both worlds. I'm nervous about the fires near Athens. 

Enjoy

I have a feeling I'll be back to Greece just not on a cruise. ^_^. It honestly doesn't feel real just yet it'll feel real when we are about to leave to go to Atlanta to get on our plane!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.