July 4TH 2017

To all those I have answered their post, to all those who I've groaned at their jokes ( BAK). To the long trip cruisers ( Gloria) to all the American Members who I've yet to meet.

Happy Independence Day...

Despite our leaders ( current) and ( possible future)  we are allies and friends.

So to all of us...... Let's Cruise........

Big Smile

Tags: Cruising ...

10 Answers

Canadian cruise friends are awesome :)

Yes they are!

We feel the same about our 'merican brothers and sisters too. One day we WILL cruise together. Wink

Our wedding was on Canada Day, July 1st 50 years ago.  When we went up to Canada on July 1st a couple of years ago, there was a big celebration going on - we thought just for us.  Thanks for the good wishes and camaraderie.  We are a better site because you are on it so frequently.  I am honored to call you friend.

Without we Americans, Canadians would have nobody to pick on!Big Smile

It's great to call you neighbor!

Well.......there was that little tiff back in 1812 ....... but I wasn't at it personally WinkBig Smile

This is my new favorite quote!  Thanks John! Happy

Yes, cruise to meet new friends, remanence with old friends, and ALWAYS, ALWAYS retain our happy memories established at sea.

I think I called in sick that day -- honest, it wasn't me!Big Smile

I was living further west....

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.