What does everyone think of Carnival's new internet rates?

I like to stay in touch with Home because I have pets that I worry very much about. Plus I would like to know of anything important going on at home.  Texting was costly sometimes.  The new Internet prices have been lowered considerably so on our last cruise, which was a 14 day cruise, I got the Internet service.  I also have the opportunity to post all of my pictures on the same day that I took them. The folks at home really enjoyed this.  I took about 1700 pictures. LOL

Tags:

3 Answers

We her great pet sitters.  I despise the fact ships have wifi and Internet services.  I have seen people over and over buried in their laptops and tablets typing away.   Seems like a waste of $3000 to me.

Unless it is free, I will probably not use the ship's wifi -- I have no need or desire to let reality creep into my cruise fantasy world.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.