Inside cabins 220, 221, 224, 225

Hi,

My wife and I are booked on a round Australia cruise on the Coral Princess. We wondered if anyone has

occupied any of the following inside cabins on the ship B220, B221, B224 and B225? If they have do they have any comments they would like to share about any of those four cabins.

With thanks,

Barry

Tags: Princess Cruises Coral Princess

1 Answer

Ive never Been on that particular ship, however, I personally will never book an interior room again. I found myself and my wife would sleep much longer, and quick naps would turn into hours. I'm a light-based waker, so without outside light coming into the cabin, I could sleep all day!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.