Information required

We are. Considering south America next year on this ship does anyone have experience of ship and itinerary?

Tags: MS Marco Polo

6 Answers

I can't be of any help to you, but I hope you have a great cruise and return to tell us all about it!

There was a TV program about it was great you should be able to find it on the net or u tub

Thank  you so much for that information I will check it out, regards

Thank you will do if we actually go, just trying to do d out more information  first, regards

We have ailed a similar itinerary on HAL and you should have a wonderful cruise.  We are taking a world cruise in January again on HAL.  World cruises are the best even if you can just do a segment. Please write a review if you do go.

Many thanks for the notification, will certainly let you know results, regards

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.