Flynnybear
Contributor Level: Deck Hand

Hello All.....Newbie here! Sailing Eclipse 9th Nov 2012

Hello All, First time cruising for us. Celebrating my 50th with a 4 night stay in NY than cruise on Eclipse. Any tip re the ship, cruising in general and the ports would be appreciated.I'm trying to research as much as poss before we go, but it's all abit overwhelming!

Tags: Introductions

1 Answer

MrCruzeaddict
Contributor Level: Second Mate
We sailed on the Eclipse last year. When it gets to be Thursday or so, I'm ready to go home. NOT this ship. I didn't want to get off! We had a CC balcony cabin and loved it. I'm turning into a Celebrity fan for sure. We are sailing on the Equinox in Feb 2013. The ship is gorgeous, so well laid out. You have to check out the ADULT pool area. The Royal Carib and Celebrity ships have these and they are super. No kids under 16. Very relaxing. There are a lot of experienced cruzers on this board with lots of info. I'm sure that you'll get hooked and book another soon!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.