Hello

taptaptap

is this thing on ?

21 Answers

It appears to be.  Welcome to the forum.

Cool

we’re going on our first cruise in October.  It was supposed to be a round trip from New York, but was changed to a one way from Quebec.  So now, we have to fly to Canada.  Anyone advise on a good, reasonably priced hotel in Quebec City .

thanks in advance

Have you checked into your roll call?  If not, go up to the header and click on "more", then follow the prompts.  There may already be a discussion regarding this issue.  If not, hopefully, someone will be able to answer it here!

Welcome!!  

Welcome!

I've never cruised out of Quebec, but I have flown in\out. Try the port royal, about 110/night, had a restaurant and a small lounge, its in Old Quebec, and I know its close to port because I walked right through the port area on my morning walk...probably was only a 5-10 minute walk away.

The rooms all had a small kitchen area, if I remember correctly.

Welcome to the forum. I can’t advise you about a hotel, but old Quebec City is fascinating to wander around. There’s so much history and great cafes /restaurants to check out. Happy

Decided on the PUR hotel.   

Thanks for letting us know.  Please come back with a review on you cruise and your hotel stay!

Welcome!

Okay, but it’s not til October.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.