Happy Veterans Day

To all you cruisers who have honorably served your country, please accept this heartfelt "Thank You".

And also a Happy Birthday to any Marines out there!

(I realize it is a bit early, but I plan on going offline for the weekend)

23 Answers

Thank You.

My best side. Wink

Thank you for your service Veterans et al....CTAV is the number 64 on the plane the year the photo was taken????

Happy   no. That's part of the tail number and the small '64' is actually the year that F4 was built. 

The picture was taken June 1988 in Louisville, KY and I was dealing with nasty hang over. 

Oh yeah, I was 9 in 64 

LOL I knew that ... just missed giving you smack ....

Smack away baby!

Cool pic Ctav

Great thread. To all our veterans and current serving members of our military. Thank you for your service. 

Cool picture.  I remember those military days of staying up late at a club, getting an hour of sleep in, if that, and returning to work.  How did we do it?

Veterans Day......http://youtu.be/UokWaKIZtCU 

Thank you.

I miss those days 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.