Happy Thanksgiving

Since I will be traveling on Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to wish all of you a happy day.

Happy-Thanksgiving.jpg

16 Answers

flip flops fit.png

Happy Thanksgiving and good travels to you.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE.

Here's hoping everyone has a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.

In the interest of trying something different, my wife and I are going to attempt to make a "Piecaken". For those of you who don't know what that is (I didn't until earlier this week), it's a cake that has a pecan pie base, a pumpkin pie second layer, and a spice cake third layer. It's all held together by a cinnamon spice butter cream frosting and topped with apple pie filling. I can't wait. Wish us luck.

Original Thanksgiving Day PieCaken by PieCaken Bakeshop - Goldbelly

HAPPY TDAY TO ALL!!!! eat the bird!!! I suspect our TDAY dinner will be TEX-MEX in Galveston......not that I'm complaining...not even a little bit...thats a meal I can enjoy........and no relatives!!!!!!

Yummy!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. May you enjoy this one and many more ... preferably at sea

Enjoying my first Thanksgiving at sea. Unfortunately we all get kicked off the ship tomorrow morning. Hope everyone’s Thanksgiving is as blessed as mine.

That is definitely a very BLACK Friday then .........

Happy Thanksgiving

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.