HAPPY NEW YEAR

13 Answers

Image result for happy chinese new year

Until Feb. 5, 2019.... then it's MY year!

Sad day for us cat lovers Crying

Don't be sad, Jan. 22, 2023 is the year of the rabbit and in some cultures the cat instead of rabbit. Of course you might consider the tiger a cat, and your year would be sooner; Feb. 1, 2022. 

Year of the renaissance actor ?

My year of the Rooster just ended, but I too feel like the cat should have better representation. Love the dogs, but feel the cats should also have their year. Maybe in 2029, I'll dress my 🐱boy in red, and let him have my year.

Asked a coworker about the origin of the animals and she said they were either highly valued animals or domesticated animals...also gave me a bunch of info about the yin/yang qualities of certain animals...but I'm still a little puzzled about the rat...I say bring on the cats!

Year of the pig!  Story goes: it is the luckiest because it barely made it by the deadline as the door hit it on the behind.  Hench the curly tail.Big Smile

Woof Woof  Big Smile

‘You have a curly tail ?  I guess I’ll recognize you at the pool.  Big Smile

Uh-oh !   I heard someone ate the dog.   

That's why you will not see me at the pool!  (LOL) The humidity tends to take away all my curls... so.... Never mind, you don't need to hear my tale (not tail) of woes.Wink

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.