HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

I’m writing this now because we are heading upstate and I am leaving the I-Pad at home.  

Tags:

17 Answers

Happy New Year

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy ringing in the New Year.  Hope 2018 brings you all the joy and "body repair" you want.Wink

Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for all the information you share. Wishing you many cruises in 2018!

Bla Bla Bla... Happy New year.... its the same old, same old each year..... humbug....

Happy New Year everyone! Happy cruising in 2018! Happy

Happy New Year everybody!!

Happy new year to all you CRUISE-A- HOLICS enjoy your cruises for 2018Wink

Happy 2018,  may all of us have a healthy, happy, successful New year.  Big Smile

Happy New Year to all!

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year. I like the way you celebrate it grandmaJo, Happy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.