HAL has begun to make itinerary changes for Caribbean 2017-18

Holland America started rolling out changes to their upcoming Caribbean itineraries .  We're sailing in December on the Veendam. Tortola was changed to St. Croix and St. Maarten was changed to Antigua.  San Juan is still listed as a port. Anyone else notice any changes to their itinerary? 

Tags: Holland America Line Holland America;

5 Answers

Still waiting on RCCL.  IF we sail out of San Juan on Oct 21, the ABC islands should be ok.  We will just have to see how they handle St Maarten.  They have updated the two cruises before ours, so hopefully won't be much longer before have an idea where we MIGHT go :) 

I'm sure there are more changes on the way.

If hotel rooms are needed for the workers, I wish they would go ahead and cancel through October for cruises sailing from San Juan.  I'd gladly donate my prepaid hotel room.  I can't cancel unless RCCL cancels, but I hate the thought of going and taking up a hotel room and eating food that could be put to better use.  I can't afford $3000 worth of altruism either, though, so if they sail and I can get there, I'll go.

We don't cruise till March, and so far it looks like our ports will all be open.

My next cruise isn't until January.  Butt, it does stop in San Juan, later in the voyage.  Too early to hear if that will be affected in April. 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.