First time cruiser

Hello, I am going on my first cruise with my family on Carnival Sunrise in August. Has anyone here been on that ship? Would love to know how is the ship. What to expect. I am excited and nervous.

5 Answers

Welcome to cruising. I have not been on the Sunrise but I have been on other Carnival ships. I bet you will have a great time. The ship has just been dry docked so everything should be nice and new.

Try the usual youtube videos for visuals and testimonials of sailing on this ship.

You can expect to have a great time! You will not be bored on the ship, it's the Activities Department that will keep you busy. I'm an Activities Professional, our job is to keep you busy by doing everything with you from Bingo to having dance parties. There will be something for everyone! Typical activities include Kareoke, live shows, dance parties, trivia, scavenger hunts, and poolside movies.

Welcome to cruiseline.com. Please comeback often and enjoy the company and the base of knowledge and experience that is available here. Enjoy your cruise .. there is nothing like it.

Welcome to cruising! I have not been on this ship but have sailed with Carnival many times. Definitely check out the reviews as well as videos on YouTube. Log on to Carnival.com and check your booking for excursion ideas. Don't try to do everything all at once and don't let it overwhelm you...(I hear this from first time/newbie cruisers all the time). Check out different things to do in each port if you aren't into doing any excursions. Check out the on board entertainment as well. Enjoy and have a blast!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.