First time cruiser

This will be my first time on a ship this size.  Who would I seek out with questions while onboard.

7 Answers

Sounds to me like its your first time on a cruise period....depends on the question...but generally, you "seek out" your concierge if you have that service, or guest services more likely..you can call them from your room.  or, you could ask your friendly steward or bartender...if he speaks enough English...besides, keep asking in here, you're doing fine...and others will chime in i'm sure...no charge heheheh

depending on the question there is the desk in the main lobby for general stuff and most other things have their own area but if you are really in doubt just ask any of the staff and they will usually point you to the right person to ask.

When in doubt, ask a staff member.  For general stuff, go to the Customer Service desk onboard...that's why they're there.

After he's been told enough times, the next question will be where is it??? 

If it is a simple question, your room steward would probably have an answer for you without having to stand in line at the Customer Service desk. You can also phone the CS desk from your room or a courtesy phone.

Generally, any staff member should be able to answer questions. I try to stay away from the CS desk unless I have a problem that needs a solution.

Glad to hear they have customer service desk and that you can call them from your.

They ALL do...just bear in mid the people seeing customers are also the people answering the phone usually....

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.