First Time Cruiser

Hello

A friend and I, who have never been on a cruise before, are booked onto a cruise in 2018 (which feels like forever away but in reality won't be!), which we are excited about, on board the Golden Princess in January 2018 on a round trip from Australia to New Zealand and back again. This could be the start of a life time of cruising lol. Just wondering who else will be on this cruise with us Happy

Tags:

12 Answers

To find other cruisers on the same cruise as you are I would suggest you sign up for the "Roll call" here and on the Ship Mate app for your smart phone.   The Ship Mate app has a lot more then just the roll call it also gives options of non ship shore excursions and has an area where prior travelers post suggestions for where to go in a port and where is good for shopping or eating local food.

Welcome to Cruising.   Most of us on the site are addicted Big Smile.   I hope you enjoy your first cruise.

Enjoy the Golden Princess, a beautiful ship. If you join the roll call you should be able to reach out to fellow travelers. Have fun and post a review of your trip.

Australia! I am so jealous!! Enjoy the first of many cruises Happy Takes lots of pictures, write your review and have fun!

Welcome to Cruiseline! I am sure you will enjoy the cruise, as well as the anticipation of it.

Feel free to post any questions, comments or remarks on the board. We are a big happy family here, and look forward to hearing more from youHappy

Welcome to Cruiseline.com, kaybee71!  We all love cruising and this is a great place for help planning your next trip and talking about past adventures!

Wow! 500+ days....My head is spinningBig Smile..Im doing Austrialia, New Zealand, Bora Bora and ending in Hawaii in 2017. Yes, check Roll Call for fellow cruisers....Welcome!

Welcome kayebee71!!!  Your cruise sounds amazing!  I'm very excited for you!  The time will pass and now that you have found this group of new friends here, the time will be more enjoyable and informative!  Can't wait to hear all about your upcoming cruise and to see your pictures afterwards!  It will be here before you know it! Wink   Welcome and Happy Cruising!

That sounds like it's going to be a beautiful trip! Enjoy and welcome to cruising Happy

Welcome to your newest addiction.  sad that so long in the making but when you get there, you will wonder why you have waited so long.  Cheers and enjoy!

I have the Shipmate app on my phone already and a few people are on the roll call, bring on the cruise Happy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.