Finally under 100!

My countdown started at 227 days. While responding to another post realized it's down to 99 days today. Just barely, but I'm officially in the double digits Big Smile. Oh how I need a sea day!! lol

11 Answers

I'll be getting below 100 soon.

You need to book another. I believe that the forum rules dictate that you must, at all times, have a booked cruise in the triple digits. Ever notice how, once you hit double digits, the days last longer?

92 days for us , Norwegian Epic cant wait

10 more days , I will be on the Westerdam

Woohoo!!  Time to relax and enjoy the countdown till single digits, then it's time to panic Big Smile

Congratulations! Just went under 300... but then we haven't been home a week from our last cruise, yet!Wink

Under 100 is great! The time will fly by. Happy

I have a ways to go... Crying

Watched a movie today that was filmed on this ship.  "Out To Sea"

Mine started at 269 and now at 81. People say time flies but it always seem to go slow to me when its vacation time. On vacation it does go by fast though.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.