Explorer Of The Seas Transpacific in April 2018??

I am new on here and am navigating trough the site. I added my past cruises to profile, except my first one on Ocean Princess (retired) didn't have the sailing listed (3-day coastal, Vancouver-San Francisco), so I made notation on that one. But, I also notice that when I put in for a price alert for Explorer Of The Seas on April 22, 2018 (22-day transpacific) that it does show up in the drop-down bar. There is a roll call for it and I added myself. I also noticed this cruise wasn't listed in another section (can't remember where). Does this mean this sailing may be interrupted?

Tags: Explorer Of The Seas Transpacific April 2018

0 Answers

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.