Excursion

Has anyone tried the motor cycle tours on the excursions

Tags: Caribbean - Western Grand Cayman George Town

6 Answers

We rented a Harley in Lahaina once. It was awesome!

Yes on Cozumel...best excursion ever,  and in Skagway Alaska, the two best excursions we have been on, BUT the cruise line we use, Carnival does not offer them any more, so you got to do it outside the cruise ship booking.  Worth the cash.  Sad to see Carnival wimped out or they did not get enough motorcycle enthusiasts to justify it.  Cozumel there were just 2 couples riding and the same for Alaska.  Our next trip to Cozumel there is a cycle shop renting Harley trikes, so guess what?  a non ship trip.  Looked on trip advisor for a motorcycle excursion and they said you have to be under 60 I think, I am 73 and I still ride!!!  Will go on my own excursion, as I been to Cozumel 10 times, I know island well.  There is a nude beach there!!!  WOOOHOOO!!!

Yes Alaska - toured Ketchican.  As the town is land-locked, there are limited number of roads you can travel.  But was still a lot of fun.

Be careful to all of you!

Good to know, I think we will look into the off ship trip.

We did this with a car in Ketchican,

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.