Review by Huskergal79tx

Empress of the Seas owners suite 9184 - awesome

In response to review, pinky4400 says ...

I am looking to book this cabin and wondered if you had any pictures of it?

Tags: Royal Caribbean Caribbean - Western Empress of the Seas

8 Answers

Why ? Do you think the owners suite doesn't have all the amenities we average folk get in our cabins ?  Like tiny closets, a sometimes comfortable mattress, and chocolates on our pillows ( except Carnival ).   Hint : owners don't travel like the masses.  Those cabins are designed so that you never have to leave it.  Your butler will bring your meals.  We wouldn't want the owners to know what really goes on on their ships.  Would we ?

enjoy your cruise, 

Thanks for the review, sounds like a great room!

Bak1061 no need to be rude. Actually we are traveling with children and wondered if there were 2 doors to the patio or 1. We work hard and want to enjoy our vacation so last time I checked I was allowed to ask a question to a person who stayed in this exact room, Thanks

There is sometimes a presumption or negativity on this forum regarding people asking questions.  Please don't let that turn you off to this site ... there are many more people who are kind and willing to help.

Love to see some photos!

Thank you for posting your review. Sounds like you had a very lovely time. Pictures would be nice, as others have requested.

‚ 

pinky4400- BAK1061 is sarcastic/funny. I am sure he was not being purposefully rude so try to not take it that way :) ‚ He's sometimes an acquired taste. Online, I always try not to jump to a negative conclusion because intent is impossible to read into anyone's words.

I would love and be even more jealous if you post pictures. I always look at junior suites and those are rich for my blood, and can only imagine what the owners suite price tag is. Glad you had a great time. Thanks for the review. 

Sounds like your suite was extra special.‚  Not much the ship could do about the soot problem except sweep it up.‚ 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.