Drink packages

Just a question? Are they really strict on the 15 drinks allowed a day?  

Tags:

23 Answers

I know that Carnival is! Others will have to let you know about the different cruise lines!

A friend said the same thing as AuntPinkie - Carnival is strict about it.

I saw a table mate be cut off after # 15 for the day on Carnival.   He was drunk the full week of the cruise.

Norwegian has no such restriction. If you can consume 20 drinks they will give them to you 

what is the upper drink package on the sky?

Norwegian Sky currently includes the drink packages in all cruises.

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/cruise-ship/sky

Hi, 

I'm new here so I don't know how to post a related question. I'm going a Princes cruise and don't know what to do about the drink packages. I am not a heavy drinker so I'm more concerned about water. Do they have refill stations? Any advice?

MikiT

All cruise ships will have tap water for you in the buffet for free or the tap in your cabin's sink.  Water on the ship is purified filtered ocean water and is safe to drink.  You can refill your water bottle if your like.   If you prefer bottled water check with your cruise line and you may be able to order a case to your cabin for a low price instead of buying one at a time from a bar or the mini bar in your cabin at full price.   If you are not a heavy drinker of booze then you most likely would pay more for a drink package then ordering booze one at a time and paying.  

To start a new discussion when your on the Forum home page in the click on the blue box "Start a new discussion"  and your set to start a new thread.

Thank you so much for responding to my post. 

MikiT

We did not find it worth the cost.  Some do, but it is a money maker for the cruise lines.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.