Cure for being sick

I thank already posted that I had to have major surgery and could not go on my 9 day western Caribbean cruise. I was so thankful for trip insurance.  

My cousin is going without me and I hope her family has a good time and She loves it. I told her if she loves it we cruise to Jamica in 2019 that'  where she always want to go but she hates to fly.  

To cure my blues and hold me over until the Bliss next year in December. I booked a 5 day cruise with Carnival in May.  Hope I enjoy Carnival as much as I do NCL.  A 9 day cruise is back on the bucket list.  

Tags: Carnival cruise blues

8 Answers

Good luck with the surgery.

mine is next month, but my cruise isn’t til April, so my knee should be fine by then. Or at least we’ll enough.

What ship did you book for Carnival?

We love Carnival.  Their Fantasy class doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but we have always found the crew to be among the best.  We've always come home spoiled rotten. They have some of their larger ships doing five day itineraries now as well.

Enjoy your cruise and speedy recovery!

Yes, looking forward to May should help speed that recovery along Happy

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.   The thought of a cruise always makes me feel better.

When you take your cruise,  remember Carnival is not NCL.  All lines do things different.  Carnival is more a party ship on the short cruises,  they have assigned seating at dinner,  depending on the ship you may only have MDR, buffet, Burgers and Taco stand (the burrito stand is great and some people love Guy's Burgers)  I have cruised from Carnivals oldest ships (Fantasy Class) to the newest (Vista) and I have found things to enjoy on all of them.

Every line is different,  I have cruised on 6 lines so far and I still can have fun on a short Carnival cruise.   They are not my favorite but they put out a good product for the price.

How about a 10 day cruise ?     We’llbe On the Gem in October going up to Canada.}

Carnival is fun but it is more of a party boat.  But there are quiet areas as well.  Like your cabin.  Don't book an aft cabin.  Horrible back there.

Booking your next cruise always speeds up the healing process Big Smile We enjoyed our Carnival cruise. I agree with JusMe’s assessment.

We've only cruised with Carnival so far, and love it. My husband and I are definitely not partiers, but we appreciate they have activities suited to young and old, partiers and those who just want an informal, friendly, fun Cruiseline to be on. On 5 cruises, we haven't had a single thing we could complain about, so I hope you enjoy cruising with Carnival too.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.