Cruise parking

I'm taking my first cruise out of Galveston in January 2018. Just wondering if anyone knows where the best place to park Is? I will be on a 7 day so I will need parking for a full week. I heard the port of Galveston has safe parking. Can anyone give me some good tips for safe parking for the week? Thanks!

Tags: Cruise parking

7 Answers

Sorry.   

I only know about NY parking.

and you’re asking yourself why the hell did he answer this then ?

answer :  I’m really just killing time til the games start

No problem! Thanks for the response anyway.

We go to Lighthouse Parking for all of our cruise parking.  For a 5 day cruise it is $54.13.  It is located 325 29th street Galveston.  Get on line and look up cruise parking in Galveston and there are some promo codes and Lighthouse honors them.  We use a covered parking spot, non covered is cheaper. There are others listed, but Lighthouse gets you there pretty fast, as they are about 3 blocks from the ship. We are cruising out of Galveston  in January also on the Valor

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely check into that.

I am using Port Parking in January - less than $15/day for covered parking, shuttle to and from the port included (only about 3 blocks to the port, but no sidewalks). You can get a coupon on-line at their site.

I just went last week. We always drive up drop luggage off and they direct me to the fenced outside parking. They pick you up and drop you off right where you check in and take you and your luggage back to your car on the sad debarkation day. It was $70.00 for the week. I have been out of there 4 times and have never had a problem.

Thank you for all the responses, they are much appreciated! 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.