Cruise

398 days to go....

Can I start to get excited about our  Cruiseline . Com cruise?

Happy Boxing Day...Happy

Tags: It's getting closer

12 Answers

Sure wish I could go with you guys, but it just won't work for us.  You can all get excited and I'll live vicariously Big Smile  I really hope it is the most awesome cruise ever for all who can go.

My sisters are visiting for Christmas. We might have 2 more...

Who is fighting?

Funny Guy!

OK.... Happy New Year...... to Everyone..... The cruiseline cruise is only 392 days away.

It's never too early to get excited about a cruise. Any idea how many forum members are booked on it so far? 

I believe there will be some updates in January.

What did the sisters think about the cruise? Happy

Simon’s got all the details, but I will say it is very interesting how different people use Cruiseline.com in different ways.  While some of us are here on the forum, others only use the Ship Mate app, others only interact on the Cruiseline.com Facebook page and so on.  The Member Cruise will definitely include meeting folks in person who you already know from the forum, but you’ll also be meeting folks brand-new-to-you who are just as active in other aspects of social media!

They left Yesterday to go home, They are going to check their schedule and bank account and let me know soon.

I will pass on the info to you if they decide to come along.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.