toontes
Contributor Level: Cruise Director

Crew Points

I have been posting via website and my crew points are not updating/not accurate. Does it take time to verify posts/points/reviews? It's been a few days so I would think they would be loaded by now. 

Tags:

4 Answers

Reach out to "Simon Community", I believe he's working with others with the same problem.

toontes
Contributor Level: Cruise Director

thank you! I am a novice...how do I reach out? I went to his profile, but do not see a method to send a message. 

You can always to the contact us at the bottom of the website under the COMPANY heading. However, he is usually just there watch all of us and jumps in. It seems that he is off or not online today. 

meghad23
Contributor Level: Captain

You are not alone :) I have the same issue as well and they are looking into it. From what I understand, for me, it was because I started on the app and transitioned to the website, so not everything is counting correctly (even when I do use just the site).  You can use the contact us at the bottom, or he is always active and may see the post as well. 

Just keep doing what you are doing, and they will fix it and it will all be updated.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.