Review by Papabear574

January 2015 Coral Princess Cruise

In response to review, Johngold says ...

My wife and I did the Canal on the Island Princess and loved it. What did you do in Cartagena ? We did a horse and buggy through the old city.

We are looking to do the Canal again in 2016, just to see the whole thing all over again.

Tags: Princess Cruises Panama Canal Central America Coral Princess

3 Answers

I did the coral in 2004 for the Panama Canal trip and several times for Alaska. I think she is my favorite Princess ship. Glad you had a good time.

I took a Panama Canal cruise in December and love going the full transit.  It was amazing. 

Hi John, We did a just short walking tour of the old city as part of package tour. Would have loved to do a horse and carriage ride. Wish had the whole day to spend in the old city. Was quite fascinated by it.

Would like to do a full transit some day after they finish the new locks and the improvements to the canal. It would be so much fun.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.