Cocktails

What's your favorite drink on a cruise?  Do you stay with the norm or try something new?

Tags:

25 Answers

I don't spent  much on alcoholic beverages, rum punch maybe. I will have wine at the evening meal and a glass or more while I'm sitting watching the ocean passes by. 

I stick with Miller Lite or I try the drink of the day.  I only have between 3 too 18 a day

Sorry, haven't found it yet.  Most of the "specials" are way too sugary sweet.  I've had some good ones at the Alchemy bar but I sure can't remember the crazy names they give them.

Do you say 18 a day? Surprised

I tend to stick to red wine with dinner or Pacifico Beer most of the time.  Not into the Foo Foo drinks.  If I go with hard liquor I do Vodka and cranberry juice or Fireball on ice ( I know Fireball is swill whiskey but I like the flavor of it) .

I'm normally a wino. Red. But before dinner in the P/E Lounge I almost always order their half price margarita.  

Over a 14 hour day.  Yep... No, kidding.  I tap out at around ten beers between 2pm and midnight

That's 1 an hour with plenty of the recycling process during that time period. 

Plus food, exercise, sweat and nappy poo time

Yep.Happy

If I could only drink one thing it would be champagne and/or sparkling wine.  I always try to have a Miami Vice per cruise but I have started adding the Chocolate Mocha Get-away.  I do like the fun drinks but I might get one or two per cruise.  I stick with the wine.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.