Contributor Level: Third Mate

Review by TallJules

Celebrity Baltic Cruise, Scandinavia and Russia July/August 2015

In response to review, TallJules says ...

I forgot to add - the quality of the port information made available on board has improved hugely - just pop down to guest relations in the morning to pick up info.

Tags: Europe - Northern Europe Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Eclipse

3 Answers

Contributor Level: Captain

Thanks for the detailed review.   Very good review.

Contributor Level: Captain

Thank you for posting your review. This was great information for people interested in the itinerary.

Contributor Level: Admiral

I enjoyed reading your very thorough review. We had booked on the Eclipse but had to switch to the Summit because of a conflict.   I took two B2B cruises on the Summit last fall going first to Burmuda and then up to Canada.  I loved the ship, the service and the food.  Celebrity is a great cruiseline.  Nice to know that you too had a great time, too on the Eclipse.  I love your ports of call and fell in love with Tallin when I was there.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.