CCL SELLING ANOTHER $500M SHARES

Not bothering with the link...they need more $$ to "restart"....now lots of folks don't care, just as long as they get to sail..but it begs the question...just how much WOULD you pay to cruise...based on your last accommodation onboard, would you pay double? Because the way future prices are escalating, thats where they're heading....

4 Answers

I just checked the current rate for our booked cruises! We have a very good price!

Not willing to pay double. We will just look for other viabilities or just explore our beautiful province and country.

Thats gonna make their stock values tank. Time to buy more I guess...

They need the capital to move forward. The other guys did all this early in the shutdown. CCL did as well just that they misjudged a bit about when and the cost of restarting. It will definitely water down what current stake holders have might be a good opportunity for an investment if you happen to be looking for one. All depends on how confident you are with the company and the industry moving forward.

I wouldn't touch this stuff...just wait till they have the first outbreak...or the next one depending on how you're counting...you think they're low now?? just wait..you want a better gamble?....short em.....If any other sector had to borrow like the cruise lines did, the "Reorganization in bankruptcy" lawyers would be lining up....that debt needs to be serviced, until such time as it can be paid off, one way or another...course if the worst happens, common gets wiped out....wonder how a zillion contractors, shipbuilders, and suppliers feel about extending them credit?

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.