Carnival Valor Feb 24, 2018 Who is sailing?

Booked our first cruise on Carnival Valor Feb 24, 2018 to Cozumel from Galveston TX. Who else is cruising on Valor on Feb 24, 2018?

4 Answers

You are more likely to find fellow cruisers for this cruise under the roll call.  Go to "MORE" and the click "ROLL CALLS" fill in the appropriate blank spaces and join the roll call.  You will even get more points!

I'd suggest you use the Ship Mate app for your smart phone,   I have noticed more action for the roll call there.    It also has good suggestions for activities and good placed to eat in the ports you will be going to along with non-ship excursions.

Most of all have a great cruise Big Smile

Sorry, I'm on the Freedom in January. Hope you find some fellow travelers on the roll call!

Enjoy your cruise.  Wish that i were going on it too but i am not.  Be sure to write a review and tell us how you enjoyed it. 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.