BonMike
Contributor Level: Captain

Review by walshd

Sunshine cruise

In response to review, BonMike says ...

I read the "tip" about getting to know your waiter when you have a set Dining time. You can request to be seated in a specific YTD waiter's section each night. We did that on our past 2 cruises and got to know our waiter really well.

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines Caribbean - Eastern Carnival Sunshine

5 Answers

TERRI1962

We had Anytime Dinning on our last cruise OCTOBER 2016 and had the same wait staff for 5 days, gonna try something different on the 7 day in SEPTEMBER 2017 sticking with my time but gonna  request to be moved every other day and the last day pick our favorite wait staff to enjoy our final meal on board. Open for comments or suggestions.

noname111

Thank you for posting your review. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!! ‚ Happy sails in the future!

AuntPinkie

When we have YTD and find a great wait staff we do not move around unless it is necessary.  Otherwise we decide on a day by day basis.  As I said in my review on our last cruise "not all wait staff is created equal".

ashleebrown

Thank you so much for your review. We cruise the Sunshine in just a few weeks!

glomarrone
Contributor Level: Admiral

We usually get the same servers on My Time Dining.  My request is always honored if it is possible.  I tend to dine early so that helps.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.