carnival ship departing Puerto rico aug 23, 2015

Hi wanted to know if anyone is on the carnival ship that has left Puerto rico today. Heard that there is bad weather and my daughter is on the ship. Worried! Havent heard from her. Please help!

Tags: aug 23rd cruise from Puerto rico

3 Answers

Hi nikajones,

You'll have more luck connecting looking on the Roll Call for your specific cruise.  Use the drop down menu "MORE" at the top of the page.

Happy sails!  

Thanks for your reply.
I dont see any posting for aug 23, 2015

If you have the Ship Mate app on your smart phone you can try and and look at the ships bridge camera and see how the weather is.   It is a free app and has a lot of ships deck and bridge cam's.  You can also do a internet search for "Ship bridge Camera" and some sites will have links to the ships camera.

The cruise lines move the ships out of the way of a major storm and change the itinerary to keep everybody safe and comfortable.  I hope she has a great time. 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.