nfountai
Contributor Level: Deck Hand

Carnival Sept 29 2017

Has anybody heard if the cruise will be continuing Sept 29, 2017 out of Fort Lauderdale?

Tags: Caribbean - Eastern

6 Answers

nfountai
Contributor Level: Deck Hand

Carnival Splendor

Has anybody heard if the cruise will be continuing Sept 29, 2017 out of Fort Lauderdale?

DVCruise
Contributor Level: Captain

There are a few cruises impacted this week by Maria but nothing yet regardin Sept 29. Use the link below to stay updated:

https://www.carnival.com/travel-alerts.aspx

BonMike
Contributor Level: Captain

Carnival will notify you if there are any changes or a cancellation to your cruise. 

ToddTheCruiser
Contributor Level: Staff Captain

I agree with Bonnie but if I'm not mistaking.  You have to log on to CCL website.  They will have a tab that shows changes and cancellations to cruises.  Not sure if they send individual emails

trenstravels
Contributor Level: Second Mate

Check the website, Carnival was really good about posting alerts / updates for Irma and Harvey.  I'm sure they will do the same for Maria. 

glomarrone
Contributor Level: Admiral

I suggest giving them a call.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.