Carnival Magic - Sept 22, 2018 Port Canaveral, FL to Costa Maya, Mahogany Bay, Belize, & Cozumel

Want to go on a discounted Caribbean cruise? Like to play Slot Tournaments? 

Entry to the Grand Final of the $100,000 Ultimate Slot Tournament worth $500, plus receive a 25% discount on the cruise if you haven't booked already.

During my cruise on the Carnival Splendor last April I played in a satellite tournament and won an entry to the Grand Final Slot Tournament on board the Carnival Magic sailing from Port Canaveral, FL on Sept 22nd, 2018.  I don't have any more vacation this year so I cannot go, but I am allowed to sign over the seat one time to anyone that wants it (seat needs to be confirmed by Aug 16th). 

The entry is for one seat in the Grand Final Slot tournament and a 25% discount on the actual cruise. 

The 7-day cruise departs Port Canaveral, FL on September 22nd, includes 4 ports of call.  Arrives at Costa Maya, Mexico on Sept 24th Mahogany Bay on the 25th, Belize on the 26th, Cozumel, Mexico on the 27th and then you'll arrive back at Port Canaveral on the morning of September 29th.

There is $100,000 in guaranteed cash prize money! I think you'll be very lucky (and of course your slot skills will help you win as well)!

Use this link to sale on ebay: 

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=292669783535&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111 

Tags: Carnival Magic Carnival Cruise Lines Slot Tournament

1 Answer

Nice offer.  Best of wishes.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.