carnival magic

50 days to magic sailing anyone else on 08/27/2016 sailing.

Tags:

14 Answers

77 until the Oasis! September can't come soon enough

Vacation cannot come quick enough! Seems like it has been forever since we have been at sea. 

No - I will be in Alaska on Celebrity Solstice during that timeBig Smile

Have a great trip!

We are book for October 7 on Magic and still cannot pick our check in time at Port Canaveral. I called and emailed and get a different answer each time. Does anyone know when the check in times comes up to pick it? Carnival told me 3 months before but lots of people say they already can pick theirs, but they are on other ships and ports. I went out of New Orleans and was able to select time way before 3 months. Thanks.

A little late arnt you?  I'll be on Magic August 26th 2017  Southern Caribbean

It should be on your items to do list on your booking.  Mine was.  Yet, I book directly on CCL website

Sailing on 8/5/2017 and can't wait! Happy cruising to you!

No I do not have it listed.  Are you going on the Magic?  Do you have to have cruise paid in full

to pick check in times?  Thanks

quote=ToddRohl]

It should be on your items to do list on your booking.  Mine was.  Yet, I book directly on CCL website

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, same trip.  Log on to your cruise manager and pick the time.  I picked 1 pm to 2.

Also no... I owe 700$

I have it all lined up.  I went to my booking and just clicked on my boarding preference

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.