askeegan
Contributor Level: Cruise Director

Carnival fantasy

I am back from my cruise, and I must say that I was not overly disappointed with the Fantasy, nice little ship, decently maintained but I did miss the adult only pool area.  To have a little kid swimming back and forth in the hot tub was enough to make me get out!

Tags:

16 Answers

Johngold
Contributor Level: Captain

I've told you folks time and again.... If you catch a rug rat in the hot tub... You only have to hold them under for a couple of minutes, then they get out and don't come back....

Give it a try....Big Smile

askeegan

Well when big daddy is there letting him and the dude is 6'5" vertical and horizontal, I prefer to leave that be the one under the water, LOL

WeCruiseToo

No pool, but the Serenity area should be adults only and has two hot tubs.

askeegan

The serenity area was nice for sure!

Johngold

Point taken and understood.Wink

glomarrone
Contributor Level: Admiral

Little toddlers should not be in the whirlpools.  I have seen them there, too.

askeegan

I could not agree more, this little fella could not have been more than 4 y/o. 

OldGreyWolf

Glad you enjoyed the cruise

Hope you did not become .... inconvenienced by that nasty storm

Hope things were ok at home when you returned as well as I know Matthew played havoc over on Cape Breton.

meghad23

I love my Solarium on the ships :)

Don't forget to do a review!

askeegan

We skirted the entire storm so we were only late 1 day getting home as we did not get into port until 2:30 and our flight left at 12:30.  Fortunately United waved all fees and rebooked us for 6 am Sat morning and home by 7:40 that night.  All we had was cold miserable rain in New Brunswick and not a whole lot.

My review is in place  :)

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.