Lika1965
Contributor Level: Purser

Carnival Cruise - Paradise - 122615

Hello...my family and I will be taking our first cruise together this Dec

(Tampa - Paradise - 122615-123115). It is only the 3 of us and my son is 11...wanting to make sure he enjoys himself so looking for other families who may be cruising or can give us some tips etc...thank you.

LW

Tags:

6 Answers

BAK1061
Contributor Level: Captain

up above, click on MORE > ROLL CALL >. then find your ship and sail date.  Then click on CHAT.

JusMe
Contributor Level: Captain

You can also do roll call on your smart phone if you down load the "Ship Mate" App.  I have found the phone app to be a bit more active then the web site.   It also has suggestions left by cruisers on where is good to go see or places to eat in the ports.

Hope you all enjoy your cruise and have a great time.

Lika1965

Thank you very much...:)Big Smile

Lika1965

Big Smile Thank you..

Lika1965

Big Smile Thank you

Lika1965

Big Smile Thank you

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.