Review by jasmcculloch

Carnival Breeze December 2015

In response to review, sweetliberty13 says ...

Headed out on the Breeze in just under five weeks. Looking forward to avoiding the broccoli as we navigate the food lines.

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines Caribbean - Eastern Carnival Breeze

4 Answers

Contributor Level: Admiral

I sailed on the Breeze on her transatlantic voyage from Barcelona to the US.  I loved the ship and its decor.

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

Breeze is coming to Galveston...booked on it

Contributor Level: Captain

I just wish it did something other than Western Caribbean -- I can only do Cozumel so many timesBig Smile

Contributor Level: Captain

Sometimes I go on a cruise just to be on the ship,   I have done the Los Angeles to Baja cruise more times then I wanted to see Baja but it is local to drive to and for under $ 200.00 for 4 nights.  The ship is my destination.  Some times I do not even get off the ship in Ensenada.  Staying on a ship on a port day is great,  you get the ship to yourself no lines and plenty of lounge chairs by the pool with quick bar service.

* is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. is not responsible for content on external web sites.