Carnival Breeze - Aug 26, 2018 Galveston TX to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Want to win $175,000? Want to go on a discounted Caribbean cruise? Like to play Texas Hold'em Tournaments? 

Entry to the tournament on board the ship is $750, you can buy my seat for much less (plus receive a 25% discount on the cruise).

During my cruise on the Carnival Splendor last April I played in a satellite tournament and won an entry to the Texas Hold 'Em 2018 PokerPro Challenge on board the Carnival Breeze sailing from Galveston on Aug 26th, 2018.  I don't have any more vacation this year so I cannot go, but I am allowed to sign over the seat one time to anyone that wants it (seat needs to be confirmed by Aug 1st). 

The entry comes with a $750 buy-in to the tournament and a 25% discount on the actual cruise. 

The 7-day cruise departs Galveston, Texas on August 26th, arrives at Montego Bay, Jamaica on August 29th. Grand Cayman Island on the 30th, Cozumel, Mexico on the 31st and then you'll arrive back at Galveston on the morning of September 2nd.

There are guaranteed cash prizes to the top 40 places in the tournament so you don't even have to come in 1st! However, I think you'll be very lucky (and of course your poker skills will help you win as well)!

Use my link to sale on ebay: 

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=292643398097&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Breeze Poker Tournament

0 Answers

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.