Cabin mates

I booked a cruise for September 24th on The Conquest going to Jamaica and other Islands but I had a fight with my friend and I'm no longer booked with her cabin I am looking for somebody who would want to go with me cabin mates female only since I have a bunch of other friends that are going but they're cabins are full ...any input out there?

Tags: Looking for adventures travelers

10 Answers

You may have better luck  looking in the roll calls for that cruise.

You can find them on the top menu bare under "More".

Good luck with your search, and hope you have a great vacation.

(Any chance you can make up with your friend?)

Good advice.

Find a new friend.

Menu bar where?

Haha funny she replaced me with someone else already some friends huh...

Never trust a blind date.   

At the top of this page. The "more" is to the far right in the blue bar that has the cruiseline logo.

I agree that the roll call is the best place, unless you have other friends at home who are interested in cruising. Hope you find someone.

Yep

Hey.  I sail alone quite often and I have no problem with it.  Since friends are going with you, you will have a nice time.  I love having my own cabin.  Sure I pay double booking for a balcony but its worth it to me.....

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.