Bored! Ready for Something New ?? The 2018 Cruise Ship Debuts (applause please)

Six new Cruise Ships being introduced to the public in 2018.

Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas Celebrity Edge Carnival Horizon Norwegian Bliss ms Nieuw Statendam Viking Spirit 

http://cruisefever.net/best-new-cruise-ships-arriving-2018/

Still time to book a cabin!

17 Answers

Hip, hip huzzah!Big Smile

I wish these new ships would sail out of Port Canaveral or Charleston SC but they never do..... Id have to fly to Miami because that is a 14 hour dr.... Port Canaveral is only a 9 hour dr and Charleston is only a 3.5 hour drive.

Port Canaveral, Charleston and Miami are all 3 day drives for me.Sad

Yay new Ships. I do agree that they need to debut or as least keep one at the Charleston port. We usually drive to Miami, because it is cheaper to sail from here. We are sailing out of NOLA in November, it is about the same distance as Miami from us. But to cruise, we sacrifice.

Celebrity Edge is the one that interests me the most with the restaurants that move up and down along the side of the ship. 

The ships in Charleston only do the Bahama cruises so it hasn't been much of an option for me

None of the new ships will come to Los Angeles.  my local portSad.

I'm looking forward to cruising on the Celebrity Edge.

It's a shame isn't it?  I'm in the SF area and it's a quick jump to LA, Seattle, YVR, and of course San Francisco Pier 27 for a cruise and I do like the ships we have available out here on the left coast.  But it would be nice if the cruise lines would send a new ship or two out our way once in awhile.  I'm sure the Gulf Coast folks would like a new ship sent their way once in awhile also.

There just isn't a reasonable port here in Colorado....Wink

2018 going to ride the freedom on a carnival journey.  We are patient, the new ships will eventually come to galveston

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.