Booking your cruise

Whats the longest cruise countdown that you've had? Do you book last minute , 6 months in advance, a year in advance????

Tags:

24 Answers

We've still got over 200 days till our next cruise (actually 2 shorter cruises with a weekend between the 2) and I'm already thinking about 2019. I've found the itinerary, the ship we love and we'd get $50 OBC plus half price deposit if we book now. It's tempting, but I think I'll wait till we are onboard in March to book for the following year.

We booked anywhere from two weeks out. The longest so far is 18 months. 

More than a year, we go out in October 2018 on the Freedom

We have booked well over a year out many times.

I think I have 2 years til our next cruise.  At least it feels like it.

I booked my January cruise the day it was posted. It still seems that I have more than a year left till I board.

Farthest out, 25 months; closest in, about a week; normally we plan 12-18 months out so we can arrange our work schedules accordingly.  We always have more than one cruise booked that we’re looking forward to though.

Like the others, we have booked as long as18 months and as short as 4 weeks out.  It has become routine to book about 10-11 months out lately.

Well we are in the double digits for our November cruise.  But we have another in Feburary. DH booked FebruaryLove for our honeymoon that we never had.

That's great! A belated honeymoon will be just as memorable, maybe even more so.

Ummm....probably 7 or 8 months.  I usually book in the spring for a December cruise.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.