Beach Towels

I know you can take beach towels off the ship, but how big are they? I'm talking specifically on RCCL ships. Are they actual large beach towels or are they small bathroom-sized towels? I'm trying to decide if we will bring our own beach towels.

Tags: Royal Caribbean

6 Answers

I think they are a pretty good size. I know we took towels off when I sailed Majesty to CocoCay. I can't remember the size exactly, but I definitely thought they were fine. 

They are beach-size towels. Don't bother taking up space in your luggage for towels.

We take a few beach towels that do not take up too much space and we usually dispose of them so we do not have to bring them home.

You do not need to bring your own, these towels are certainly large enough.

The beach towels are huge and really absorbent. No need to purchase one plus you can get it replaced daily.

No need to bring towels from home and tryimg to get them dry before your next excursion. Ship towels will be replaced by your room steward whenever needed. 

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.