Bad Cruise

I haven't, but has anyone been on a really bad cruise?

14 Answers

I have never had a fully bad cruise I have had cruises that have had bad aspects to them,  but never one I would say was all bad.

Maybe a bad meal or a bad shore excursion, but never anything even close to an entirely bad cruise.

Yup.

RCCL Voyager of the Seas, out of NJ.      Food was salty, stores were poorly stocked, service was bad ( except our steward and waiter ).     

When we got home and called to complain, CS was rude too.   We haven't cruised with them since, so the CruiseLine cruise should be interesting for other reasons.

It would take a lot for me to say I had a bad cruise.  Sure, there have been things I wasn't happy with, but being a "glass plumb full" person, I'd rather shrug them off and have fun.

Now, if I had been on the Triumph when it was a floating outhouse, or on the Anthem when they sailed through the storm, I would probably say it was a bad cruise.

Ditto.  It would really take a lot for entire cruise to be bad.

Like others, I have had some bad experiences on an otherwise good cruise.

I agree with all of the above.

So far, ours have been great.

Now that would have been a Sh!tty cruise, LOLSurprised

Is there really such a thing or is that just a bad rumour ... a myth?

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.