BAK1061
Contributor Level: Captain

August 2017 Solar Eclipse

On August 21, 2017 there will be a solar eclipse. It will travers across North America.   Will you make any plans to view, SAFELY,  this occurrence ?   

I ordered some film to place over my camera lens to photograph it.

Tags:

17 Answers

akaGrandmaJo
Contributor Level: Staff Captain

Hoping to be able to get plans made to meet up with some cruise friends in Western KY for the event :)

DVCruise

I'm sure my son will have some sort of photo-op lined up to drag me to...

BonMike

Fun!

BDRebel

I hadn't heard about it -- is it supposed to be a full or partial eclipse?

AuntPinkie

We have a friend that intends to follow it.  He's been talking about it for months now.  I am not sure if we are joining him or not.  That is all the my DH's purview.  Enjoy your photographic adventure.

(BTW: I answered your comment on the "where is everyone" thread.Wink)

ctav

I'm making plans to travel down I 65 the night before. 

ctav

Full for part of the country.

ctav

Depending on our vacation schedule, I'm hoping to make my way down I65 for it.

BonMike

I would love to witness the full eclipse, but I think we will only get a partial out west. Maybe I should come visit you, ctav, or GrandmaJo since she mentioned it too. 

Johngold

Will follow it up from Edmonton---maybe

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.