Anyone cruise on Cabin E717 on Golden Princess?

We booked a last minute cruise and obtained our stateroom assignment today. Mystery to me but it's a handicap room. Anyone know the dimensions?

Tags: handicap rooms; stateroom

3 Answers

Great question! If you go to the deck plan section of the ship page for Golden Princess (http://cruiseline.com/ship/golden-princess#deck-plans) and click on the emerald deck, you can see that E717 is about the twice the size of the average cabin. If you click on cabins, you can see that the typical cabin is 232 sq. feet, so I would guess that the handicap room is going to be about 460 sq. feet. Hope this helps!
I cruised on the Golden Princess to Alaska one time, it is a beautiful ship , I think you will like it.
Must have not been sold. HC cabins have a little more room. Larger bathroom and shower.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.